12/30/2009

New Year's Resolution!!!

Hi there my dear readers!!


What's your New Year's resolution? Well, mine is a little big list because there are a lot of things I wanna do this year! And there are things I don't know whether or not I'll be able to.
For example, I'd like to visit other countries this year! I'd like to be back to Paris, oh my Paris how I loved that place!!, I'd also like to learn French! What about you? What are your New Year's resolutons? Write them down and practice your writing right here with us!!

2 comments:

Pattie said...

My New Year's Resolution list has a couple of things on it as well! I am going to visit Hawaii for the first time in June! I too am learning French as I am planning a trip to France in 2011!!! Just like learning Portuguese for my Brazil trip!!!

I am also going to do a better job keeping in touch with friends and family! It is so easy with the internet, etc. I am going to do better!!!

Happy New Year to you!! I hope 2010 brings you much joy and many blessings!!!!

MBS English Teaching said...

Thank you Pattie! Right back at you!!!